Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Week That Was

I don't know about you guys, but for me, it feels like I haven't posted since World War I. Not that I've had the chance -- it's been pretty busy around here....

Monday: First thing in the morning, drove to Richmond for a big new-lawyer swearing-in ceremony; passed out candy Monday night.

Tuesday: Turned 36; celebrated with the Revenge of the Sith DVD.

Wednesday: Started a new job; celebrated it (and my birthday, because the Best Wife Ever had a meeting Tuesday night) at a nice restaurant.

Thursday-Saturday: Tried to catch my breath from the first part of the week.

Don't worry, I have thoughts on last week's crop of comics, but it's getting late. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

iamza said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

Hope the new job is going well.

Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

Congrats on the job...and on getting old.

HA!

Welcome to the club.

puff