Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lieberman On Finishing Gotham Knights

Andy Lieberman gives The Pulse some insight on his just-concluded Gotham Knights run. When I get around to revisiting Lieberman's two years -- which will probably be sooner than I had planned, since this interview is fresh in my mind -- this will come in handy.

For example, I had no idea Hush was supposed to be the main character. That explains a lot.

As for Lieberman's last issue itself, I thought it started off very promising, particularly where the Joker was concerned. I also didn't mind the last page all that much, considering its potential as a setup for "One Year Later." Yes, that sounds a little hypocritical of me considering all the kvetching I've done about pass-through storytelling, but I think there is a subtle distinction.

Anyway, Lieberman is done with Gotham Knights, but so far I'm not.

No comments: