Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ba-Ba-Ba, Ba-Bar Exam

(Since it's summer, a little -- very little -- Beach Boys humor....)

I'm taking a break from blogging, both here and on The Great Curve, until the end of the month, because the Virginia bar exam looms on July 26 and 27. My 1-year blogoversary is in a week, on July 14, so I may post something then. No promises, though.

Also, although others are more eloquent than I am in these kinds of situations, I have been thinking about the people of London today. This site has had at least one British reader (Iamza, whose page is in the links column), and while I don' t think she's in London, that may be small comfort. Regardless, my heart goes out to all those affected. A few little words on a computer screen may not mean a lot, but somewhere out there is more tangible comfort and peace, and I hope it finds you soon.

Thanks for stopping by these past 51 weeks. We'll talk again before too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please cheer, pray and keep your fingers crossed for Tom. Your support of his comic blog has meant alot to him - and me, the best wife ever.
Go Tom Go!
BWE

Expos 1983 Blog said...

good luck Tom!