Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bless This Mess

Quick update on a couple of fronts:

First, the Best Wife Ever and I are now the proud owners of a lovely house in a quiet suburb of Williamsburg, Virginia. We still have to move all of our cra-- er, accumulated valuables (including 25 longboxes) across three states, but we hope that won't take long. This is why I haven't posted in a while, and why I won't have new comics probably until the weekend (when I get back to Lexington), so please accept my apologies.

Second, for those of you going through withdrawal, I have managed to cobble together a couple of pieces for The Great Curve -- a Captain Marvel essay which is up now, and an Englehart/Rogers Detective which I put up Friday but didn't update here because I had to bug out for VA.

Finally, thanks as always to the York County Public Library, Tabb branch, for being so friendly and so close to the hotel.

No comments: