Sunday, October 05, 2008

Another quick Green Lantern question

Everyone remember the Justice League bookshelf?



Wouldn't 'cha know, the Green Lantern figure has suffered a career-ending knee injury, and I'll be needing a new one.

However, thanks to the good folks at Mattel, I now have a choice. Do I replace the "Hard Traveling" Hal, thereby keeping that set of Hal/Ollie/Dinah intact; or do I go for the more articulated Mattel version? (If it makes a difference, I am planning to get a Mattel Aquaman as well at some point.) I don't think availability is an issue, since I got both Ollie and Dinah off teh Ebay.

Thanks!

[EDIT] P.S. If you have any preference for a particular John Stewart figure, I'd love to hear it. (The Guy and Kyle figures may have to wait until a future League expansion.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go for the newer version. I do like the Hard Travelin' Hal but ever forward, like the shark.

Sea-of-Green said...

My god, I swear the bookcase in my bedroom looks exactly like that!

Yeah, go with the newer version, definitely.

googum said...

Ooh, the new one. Posability aside, the Mattel one has a better head sculpt.

(And you'll love the new Aquaman.)