Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Soliloquy

In honor of finishing up our taxes, I was going to look for some speech from one of the "Wally West, IRS Agent" issues of Bill Messner-Loebs' Flash ... but a) I'm not sure there is such a thing; and b) I still haven't gotten the long boxes in a searchable state.

Accordingly, here's Zibarro, emoting:


The smartest man on a planet of idiots -- we've all been there, am I right?

[From "Us Do Opposite," in All Star Superman #8, August 2007. Written by Grant Morrison, pencilled by Frank Quitely, digitally inked and colored by Jamie Grant, lettered by Phil Balsman.]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The art looks like mud.

Dan

http://ismarkevaniermentallyill.blogspot.com/

Nick said...

Sadly I have those Wally West as IRS Agent comics, I think that was a two-parter where he had to race against Superman too.