Monday, June 05, 2006

Tom@Newsarama

Some of you might have already noticed that The Great Curve's URL now points to "Blog@Newsarama." Well, it's been in the works for a while, but yesterday TGC became part of Newsarama, changing its name accordingly.

I'm going to have a weekly column called "Grumpy Old Fan," coming out on Thursdays, and everything will be organized under a Grumpy Old Fan section. Two essays (on Nightwing and the new Justice Society) are there already, and a lot of my other TGC posts, including the recent DC lists, has been archived on the new site too.

Don't worry, I'll still be here, writing about the same old stuff. Now I get to bore a lot more people over on Newsarama!

1 comment:

iamza said...

Hey, now, I enjoyed your first couple of grumpy posts. Look forward to reading some more as they become available.

Congrats and good luck to you and your fellow Great Curve writers on the move.